All that Boulder has to offer, at your fingertips! There are countless restaurants and activities to discover in Boulder. Here are just a few of our favorites:
Restaurants in Boulder
- The Kitchen – We love this popular community bistro located in the historic district in downtown Boulder.
- Oak -This stylish neighborhood restaurant features a local and seasonal American menu in a rustic setting.
- Frasca – Enjoy this destination if you love exquisite North Italian dishes and an indulgent wine list selected by Master Sommelier Bobby Stuckey.
- Lucile’s Creole Cafe – A cosy family atmosphere and excellent food make Lucile’s cafe a go-to destination in Boulder tucked away in a small Victorian house painted a darling, pastel yellow.
- Snooze – Founded by brothers Jon and Adam Schlegel, Snooze is an eclectic dining experience that brings a new spirit to A.M. dining.
- Boulder Dushanbe Tea House – A gift from Boulder’s sister city, Dushanbe, Tajikistan, this ornate restaurant was imported and rebuild by workers from Tajikistan and hosts a one-of-a-kind brunch combining Indian Samosas, German Bratwurst and Korean Kalbi short ribs.
- Pizzeria Locale – You’ll find mouthwatering pizzas and other Italian delicacies at this popular pizzeria on Pearl Street.
- Flagstaff House – Built on a mountainside, this family-owned restaurant overlooks the city at over 6,000 feet and offers delicatable French-American cuisine and perfect service.
Activities in Boulder
- Chautauqua Park – Chautauqua Park is a beautiful historic landmark dating back to when the City of Boulder became preserving wild lands over 100 years ago in 1898.
- Pearl Street Mall – The colorful, bustling pedestrian mall on Pearl Street is the best shopping, dining and entertainment destination in Boulder.
- University of Colorado – Located at the foot of the Rocky Mountains, the University of Colorado Boulder has an excellent reputation and a vibrant campus community including CU Presents, Colorado Shakespeare Festival, Conference on World Affairs, Takacs Quartet, Theater and Dance, College of Music and the Eklund Opera Program.
- Bolder Boulder – If you’re a runner, you’ll love Bolder Boulder, one of the most popular 10K’s in the world hosting 1.2 million runners, joggers and spectators every year.
- Boulder International Film Festival – This annual four-day event celebrates the art of cinema that showcase the works of local, national and international film talents.
- Boulder Creek Festival – Ushering in the start to summer, the Boulder Creek Festival is a three day bounty of events, activities, foot and entertainment.
- Ironman Boulder – It comes as no surprise many pro triathletes call our city home. The beautiful course at the foot of the Flatirons would inspire any competitive athlete.